Saturday, December 23, 2006

Vanity Fair is God.

The first time I bought the magazine it was for the pretty pictures. I was shallow that way. And the last issue I bought has Brad Pitt in his underwear on the cover. I'm still shallow that way.

Turns out though, they also have amazing articles. I know, you're all shocked. I'm reading one on their website right now about the death of Neo-conservatism. It's brilliant. You should go read it.

Neo Culpa.

Turns out Rummy DID suck. And so did Powell and Rice and Bremer and Cheney and Bush and everyone.

"So we were sending American forces in harm's way, with full combat capability to support them, helicopters overhead, to move goddamn ice from Kuwait to Baghdad."

There are no words and that's not even the most disgusting thing in the article.

This post was going to be a rant about how much I despise Gwen Stefani. Somehow, this seems like time better spent.

Hey, if you're celebrating Christmas, Merry Christmas and if you're celebrating other stuff, enjoy that too. Happy Kwanzaa! Happy Hanukkah! Happy Other Stuff! Happy Eid! (to everyone but Jo. Where's my damn pajamas?)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home