Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Today.

Woke up with massive migraine. Once it was gone the day got immeasureably better.

Item 1- I'm still awesome.

Jowie:
good thinking toni, that's what's we call you
Toni: you should probably get me a shirt made....so everyone knows
Jowie: done and done
Toni: that's good...'cause i'm definitely going to need a new shirt...the one i've got on has chilli stains on it.

Item 2- Susan is still in love with me.

Subu: I do TOO care that you're the hulk!!
Toni: HAHAHAHAH
WHATEVER...YOU'VE WOUNDED MY BIG GREEN HEART
Subu: nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
come on, baby... I didn't mean it
you can rip your shirt off and smash shit for me anytime
...
Toni: AHAHAHAHAH....you're so hot for me, it's ridiculous
Subu: yeah... I'm gonna need to hose down my loins in a minute or two

Item 3- The Gingerbread House

Despite the fact that it included the "word" E-Z (seriously, it's four letters, you're only missing ONE CHARACTER in your abbreviation, how much time did it really save you?) in it's instruction guide, Deanna and I built a kickin' gingerbread house out of the kit I bought. Topped with cheap icing and festive M&Ms. Furthermore, it is completely structurally sound and the roof was NOT sliding off halfway through the building process

The front walkway:
Our structurally sound roof:

2 Comments:

Blogger Tones and Jones said...

Structurally sound or not, I'm moving in! It's going to be tough licking the walls all day and holding down a job, but I think i'll manage.

1:19 AM  
Blogger Toni said...

I think licking the walls may adversely affect the structural integrity of the house. However, give my a tenner and it's still yours. Lovely piece of real estate.

9:31 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home