Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Important news people: I'm off to the grocery store to buy the materials to make a gingerbread mansion that will cause your teeth to melt just by looking at it. If the results are impressive, I will post pictures here. If they are not, I will cry in a corner somewhere.

I thought I was done with the other store...I may have done a little dance even, but they've sucked me back in for Friday. Someone's dad died, so I guess I shouldn't be thinking about how it affects me. I GUESS. But I can't help but remember last Friday, what was supposed to be my final day at the other store, when a customer yelled at me for a good twenty minutes and called the store manager to tattle on me, all over a misunderstanding about a fucking 7.99 ornament!

And? Mad props to Carly for her stupendously named Chrismukkah Party. I loved the first Season of the OC (before it became Dynasty for anyone 16-24) and I would marry Seth Cohen if I could. That is all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home