Sunday, December 03, 2006

G-U-E-L-P-H

Saturday after work I showered off the baby stink and, at the urging of my good friend Jo, decided to take drunk, slutty-shirted Toni out for a night on the town. The Albion was amazing. At times more crowded than I cared for, but I got drunk pretty quickly and all the body-squishing didn't matter after that.

I got hugged, licked, humped and groped. Drama students are like happy, horny puppies.

So pretty much the best night I've had in a long time.

Then there was hangover breakfast with Jo and my two favourite red heads, Thrillica and Barb. So good.

Pictures are sure to follow but now I'm off to my grandparents' for fun that is sure to be a great deal more wholesome than the fun I had last night.

1 Comments:

Blogger Susan said...

AAHAHAHAA... happy horny puppies!!

... so true.

It's a good thing for you I had a fun time in the T dot, or I'd be UBER pissed that you guys allowed yourselves to have fun without me.

4:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home