Wednesday, December 13, 2006

v.v. sleepy.

You remember when you were a kid and making a Christmas list was the easiest thing on the planet? There were a million things that you wanted and you wanted them all desperately and how much you really needed them never entered your mind? Those were the days! I had a great deal of trouble making a Christmas list for the various interested parties which is a concern as I would very much like to receive things.

I must've missed the day in Kindergarten where we learned that giving is better than receiving. It's only with Deanna that I would rather give than receive and that probably has a lot to do with her poor taste in slippers meant for me. I'm probably going to buy her Clue because I want to play Clue and if that makes me a bad person....well, it's hardly a surprise at this point.

The gingerbread house is going to be eaten. The pine tree and snowmen are long gone. Jo told me not to, despite her promise to move in and lick my gingerbread house all over. Okay, I'm not imagining that that last part sounded dirty right? It's covered in M&Ms and icing, how are we supposed to resist?

Tomorrow is my day off and I'm probably going to go to the library and the drug store and try to watch Dances With Wolves (again) because I have the sexiest life ever. Maybe I'll do it all in bondage gear. That'd serve you right.

Possibly I am too tired to be writing in this blog without frightening people. Mostly I'm writing here so I won't crawl into bed. I should stay up late on the night leading to my day off, after all.

Well that's certainly more than enough for tonight.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home