Monday, December 18, 2006

In which I still love Susan and Jo more than almost anything else.

Well Susan and Jo came down this weekend and as you might expect, it was the BESTEST thing ever and I love them tragically. I write one of these OMG-did-you-guys-know-that-Subu-and-Jowie-are-cool-and-I-love-them blogs every time they come over, and although I'm sure it's your most favouritest thing ever, I'm going to limit this to funny pictures. Purely self-indulgent tripe. Just like the rest of this blog! Continuity I am thy faithful servant.

This first one is for our theoretical Christmas card. We decided that what really sells it is Susan's expression. Jo and I are thinking. Susan's just stumped!

This is the picture we wanted. To mark the occasion.
This is what kept happening to my face. On this particular occasion, I specifically said 'Sober' before the picture was taken, to avoid the drunken expression from the frame before. I got the opposite reaction I was hoping for and killed Susan a little bit in the process.


Drinking a whipped-cream topped beverage together is like getting married. Big step. This Tirasmoothie sucked though. Just so we're clear.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home