Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Your popcorn is extraordinary!

Extraordinarly salty, that is. There is a Kernels in one of the malls I work in and they have some sort of half off the second bag deal going on. Fellow picture palace butt monkey, Jillian, and I indulged. And it was my dinner as well as my after work snack. I could've eaten something with some sort of redeeming nutrional value, but I did not. At least try to act surprised.

Tomorrow is my day off, as is Sunday. ANNNNNNNNNND Tuesday too! Which means, I have two days off next week! Thrilling. Minor-orgasm inducing. Perhaps I'll actually get some Christmas shopping done. Because I'm constantly bombarded by Christmas pictures and Christmas music, it seems like Christmas is tomorrow. But really, it's still November. And still disturbingly balmy. I live in Canada, by November 29th I should be freezing my bazongas off.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home