Wednesday, December 06, 2006

PSA















Dear Monsters...I mean, Picture Picker-Uppers,

When I am delivering your photos I cannot do the following things:

1) help the fact that the lab has printed extra. If you don't want them, don't take them. I promise I'm not going to take the pictures of your children home and use them for target practice or rub them all over my nubile body. We. Just. Put. Them. In. A. Drawer.
2) change the size of pictures that you ordered weeks ago.
3) go back in time and make your child look like they don't have a cold.
4) go back in time and make your child good looking.

I CAN do the following things:
1) Print you a receipt.
2) Get you a bag.
3) Resist the urge to punch you right in the face.

I would LIKE to do the following things:

1) Punch all of you whiners in the face.
2) Do the deliveries drunk, cocktail in hand.
3) Not do the deliveries at all.

Also, dear customers, I'd like to remind you that, as of next week, I'm no longer working at that location, so you can complain to me all you like, it's not going to make me give a fuck about your situation.

I've included an illustration of how you appear in my mind's eye. I am, of course, the damsel you're torturing in your hand there.

Thank you for your time,
Toni Bank.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home