Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Brain vomit.

I've been listening to Tom Jones lately. And loving it. Unironically. In particular, I've been enjoying Sex Bomb and You Can Leave Your Hat On.

Tom Jones: Not just for old ladies anymore!

Also, this picture is clearly the sexiest thing ever. There's nothing like a fine pelt showing through your buttoned down shirt.

I meant to write a blog about my weekend and how much I love everyone in Guelph and then I forgot. So here it is: you're all awesome and your one acts made me giggle! Seeing Chris fondling his own boobies, however, was something I could probably have done without.

Spending time with humans that I'm not related to and not selling pictures to was a necessary restorative to my sanity. Mad props as usual, to Susan and Jow for being awesome. Glad we didn't all die in some sort of fog induced accident.

Perhaps something more coherent on Thursday. For 'tis my day off!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home