Tuesday, December 26, 2006

Cold Toes.

Someone has stolen all my socks. Or put them somewhere I can't find them. My house is always cold and my feet are always cold and I have no slippers so I'm stuck with socks and now I'm like the Sock Scavenger. I managed to find a sock of mine that's probably 8.5 years old with a small whole where the big toe is and one of Brian's work socks. One foot is very warm and the other is jealous. Perhaps the key to my sock problem is to steal all of Brian's. He'll never know what hit him.

I love Christmas Days that carry on for two days and the only kid involved is the one I love the best in all the world.

Spent yesterday with my mom's side of the family and although I only see them once a year, it's really a pleasure spending time with my cousins now that they're adults-ish, like me. Looking back at embarrassing photos of us taken at Christmas time (the only time we're all in one room together) was pretty awesome too. There was one year my mom dressed me (or allowed me to dress in) a purple velvet dress. My hair accessory? Was a small gold-wrapped present with ribbons springing from it. My mom didn't like me much. In the same picture, my cousins, Amanda and Gillian, were in matching loudly-patterned-possibly-plaid dresses with black velvet and lace, so I take some comfort in the fact that their mom didn't like them either.

I'm going to find this picture and post it here if it's the last thing I do.

In other news, I have a ridiculous number of pictures, nearly 4 gigs worth (and I can't help but think that that is equal to the amount of memory Jowie had on her ANCIENT computer in first year) so I'm trading in the flash drive I got from the grandparentals for a deeply discounted external hard drive that is, in fact, bigger than my entire computer.

Do your worst computer gods, I'm getting some back up!

Uh. Please don't do your worst. Don't do anything at all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home