Thursday, November 16, 2006

Not Dead. Not Yet.

Just working for the man. Also, my blog isn't registering any visitors any more. So everyone ran for the hills all at the same time. I'm big enough to admit that writing in this thing holds a great deal less interest for me if no one's reading it. Why am I writing now then, you ask? Good question, dear fellow.

Nevertheless.

I'm working at not one but two picture places now, filled with scary mothers and their often adorable but sometimes inescapably ugly children. I'm definitely catching baby fever. They're small, and they mostly smell good and they all smile at me. It's my funny face, or so I've been told.

I wanted to go to a birthday party this weekend and I wanted to go see Suzie Goo. However, work and illness have conspired against me and alas, I'm stuck here. Oh frabjous day!

Today was my day off this week. And it was all foggy and gorgeous. So. Pictures!


4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wait!

Don't give up on me just yet! I'm here for you! I think we're all going through the same things blog-wise...it's an across-the-board drought.

10:18 AM  
Blogger Toni said...

You are a jewel Nick. I would even take pictures of your hypothetical babies, despite the fact I vowed never to look at another baby or talk to another parent after work finished today. This is also exceptional, if you think about it, in light of my well-known disdain for anything adorable.

5:31 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ya I definetly read this too. And

P.S.:

I MISSED YOU SO GOOD AT THE SUZIE GOO CAST PARTY!!

I hope that Jowan has passed on the message I sent to you, but even she will not be able to express the depths of my despair..

I miss my Toni.

are you feeling better?

2:51 PM  
Blogger Toni said...

You A. Doug. are the awesomest ever! I was tremendously sad that I didn't get to the Suzie Goo play and cast party, I heard both were amazing. As soon as I have time I'm coming to Guelph and you and I are going to have the most awesome reunion in the history of reuniting.

6:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home