Monday, January 15, 2007

Snow Day.

Snoooooooowday! It's a snow day! Well, it's an ice day. Deanna is trapped in the house with me, lucky kid that she is and so, I have a playmate today. We'll count Monday in the 'good' column so far. I don't want to have kids, for many reasons that Susan's expressed eloquently and also because I am a paranoid maniac and I can't imagine how much I'd worry if it was actually my own spawn running around in this world full of pimps and chuds and Paris Hilton and being parented by me. However, this sister thing is finally turning out all right.

Finally finished Master and Commander. Perhaps my judgement was a little harsh. It was well written, I guess I'm just not meant for life at sea. I just think, if you're going to have that many men in a confined space with nothing to do, you should have them kiss more often.

Saturday and Sunday were also counted for the 'good' column. I didn't have my camera though, so you're just going to have to trust that I had a good time. Good time due in large part to the fact that I was drinking Polar Bears all night, which taste like After Eights and not at all like rubbing alcohol like my good friend Vodka. Of course, once Barb said that drinking a Polar Bear tasted like sucking off a Polar Bear, that's what I told everybody. The drama students appreciated it I think. A lot of people mentioned the lack of fur in polar bear the drink v. polar bear the blow job, like that's something I'd be missing.

God, acting like a moron is so much better than acting like a grown up. And I'm so good at it.

Orientation meeting for a possible job with a woman's organization on Thursday. First the orientation, then a two hour job shadow and THEN they decide who they want to interview. Being proactive, I've decided to start worrying about the interview now. I already thought up a joke in the shower that had something to do with windows. Bringing the 'A' game.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home