Friday, January 12, 2007

Die book, DIE!

Master and Commander by Patrick O'Brian is the book that's going to kill me.

I knew it was about ships. I just didn't know that 300 of it's 330 pages were going to be about SAILS.

It's the book that won't end. I've been reading it off and on since last year. I've finished FIFTEEN other books since I started it. I want to light it on fire. But then I won't be able to cross it off my book list.

If it was about S&M, as the title might suggest to those people possessing a filthy mind (certainly not me), it'd be more interesting.

My life has taken a turn for the uninteresting, as I'm unemployed again. It's not quite Master and Commander territory, but we're getting close. God, I hate saying that I'm unemployed. I hate thinking about it. There's nothing I don't hate about being unemployed except, perhaps, for all of the Scrubs episodes I have time to watch. Really REALLY doesn't make up for it.

Also? Blogger still won't let me post pictures. I hate you blogger.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, if you really want the party to start, you should come on over to Wordpress.com.

You can import your whole existing blog there, it's a beautiful growing community where you actually know the creators, and the features are kick-ass. It even comes with a built-in page where you can see all your stats--who's reading, how many a day, and so forth.

I'm just sayin', is all.

9:16 AM  
Blogger Toni said...

I've taken your wordpress.com suggestion under advisement. I don't know if you've considered how inherently lazy I am.

Also, I haven't decided if you're trustworthy or not. You sound a little bit like a shill, for the man. The Wordpress.com man.

7:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home