Tuesday, January 09, 2007

My Lil' Geniuses

ETA: There was SUPPOSED to be a kick ass picture of Jowie and Barb here but Blogger, like the rest of the world, hates me. So you'll just have to imagine the two of them here, doing funny things.


I believe they were drawing a pentagram to sacrifice virgins upon. Two heads are better than one when it comes to sacrificing virgins.

I think the neighbours loved us a lot.

To Jo, who had a crappy day, and to Susan who may or may not have had a crappy day.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I DIDN'T have a crappy day....does that not warrant a toast?

10:00 AM  
Blogger Toni said...

I only hand out so many toasts. Did your day REALLY warrant a toast? I can't be sure.

I guess I'll trust you this time:

Here's to Nick and his apparently uncrappy day!

7:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home