Thursday, January 25, 2007

Internets

Facebook is ruining my life. I already have this sick blog thing going on, a couple of years running and when I first joined facebook I was like. Meh. Whatever. I see these people everyday. But now. NOW! People from elementary school have found me. Well, a person. Who knows other people. It's a network of people, you see.

In the interest of finding just how sickening this Facebook thing could get, I looked up my ollllllllld crush. He used to live across the hall from me, back when I was still slumming it in public school. His name was Joey. He's going by Joe now. He's grown up to be fairly non-gargoylish except for some questionable facial hair choices and now, thanks to the magic of Facebook, I know that one of his hobbies is drinking. How interesting and original.

I had this blog linked to my Facebook page and I removed it on the double when the stealthy elementary school people found me. I did it on impulse and I don't really know why. Probably has something to do with the fact that I just don't remember elementary school fondly. Especially the Catholic Years. There was 174 kids in the entire school and they'd been in school together since forever and I moved there in grade 6 and they (almost) all had a serious case of the Toni-Disdain. Possibly because I was obviously uncool and they were afraid it was going to rub off.

Now I'm just thinking of random people to look up on Facebook for the hell of it. I must be stopped.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home