Monday, October 30, 2006

A Sadist and Misanthrope.

I very nearly got ditched by Deanna for Halloween tomorrow. That would've severely limited the amount of candy I could lay claim to. This way I can say, "I was right there walking with you too! You OWE me that tiny Jersey Milk bar."

In other hilarious news I've been berated by someone I don't even know through the power of the internets! Now, Jo and Susan have threatened my life at various intervals and they never let an opportunity to threaten me with a punch to the box pass them by, but neither of them has ever said that it's a "pity people like you are allowed to survive." No, really, go read it. Read the entry and then scroll to the comments.

You were quite right Nick, I laughed and laughed. I particularly liked the part where my attitude towards the fictional marmosets was provided as a parallel to my attitude towards the potential fruit of my loins. Keith was right, I've already picked a dumpster to dispose of the as-yet-unborn little Jimmy and little Pepe, hating them as I do all God's creatures.

Unlike Keith, my coworkers are definitely starting to feel the Toni-love. I tend to think of myself as an acquired taste, and they are acquiring a taste friends. This doesn't provide me with any sort of job security, and I'm barely getting enough hours to support my book habit but it does make work a much more pleasant place to go. And when I screw up, they're all very nice to me.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes, excellent. You have incriminated yourself even further... Soon Keith will have no choice but to raise a lynch mob.

9:11 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home