Saturday, July 01, 2006

I heard it through the grapevine.


Picture of Linds' grapevines at her pad in TO. I imagine that these grapes will be stomped and bottled for Linds' future drunken adventures. Godspeed little grapelings.

I can't remember the last time I was as tired as I was today. Two and a half hours of sleep tops coupled with a VERY nerve wracking two hours spent watching the England v. Portugal game in a pub and THEN a long train/bus ride back home = Dead Toni. I curled up in a little ball at my grandparents, let them (demanded that they) feed me dinner and then promptly fell asleep for a couple of hours on the couch at home.

It was the most satisfying nap I've had in a long time.

I really hate my blog right now. I can't churn out anything good to put up here, because my brain has been replaced by a cool, wet sack. I'm directionless and I don't feel funny or interesting. I'm taunted by old entries that still make me laugh, like the one about Margaret Thatcher or random roommate hilarity. I'm going to keep plugging away though, whether you like it or not, in the hopes that something good comes out of my brain sometime soon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home