Monday, June 19, 2006

This day in Toni.

Day two million and thirteen point seven of being unemployed.

Reminded myself that I'm not a waste of space despite the fact that I didn't leave the house today.

Railed, in my head, at the Canadian Tire lady who loved me, practically offered me a job and then never called. NEVER CALLED. EVEN WHEN I LEFT HER AN EXTREMELY POLITE MESSAGE.

Railed at CUPE people in my head, even though I only applied to them YESTERDAY. Precarious state of mental health people.

Wished that the England game was on today so I'd have a reason to be watching TV.

Broke out the Lord of the Rings extras. Used sparingly in case of mental health emergency.

Marvelled at my grandfather's taste in music. Am making him a long overdue mixed CD because my grandpa and I are fourteen-year-olds dating. His song choices? Anything by Barbra Streisand, Natalie Cole, Whitney Houston and Celine Dion (but especially the Titanic song).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home