Monday, June 19, 2006

Night Time Telly

McDonalds. Please do not taunt me with your deli sandwiches at midnight when I'm not about to haul ass anywhere, despite the fact that your drive through windows are open until all hours of the morning. Also, you're not fooling me or anyone else with your personal anecdotes. The only reason anyone goes to "Dirty Don's" is for the crap. If I want fast food with vegetables, I go to Subway. If I want "secret sauce" and "questionable meat" I go to McD's. AND your "whole wheat" buns don't fool me.

Nick Lachey. That song? Is not good. Period. I don't care "what's left of you". Please get it off my tv screen. How did you get people at the MMVA's to sing along with you?

Al Gore and his "Inconvienient Truth" are awesome and scary. "Think about the inconvience of a hundred thousand refugees and imagine a hundred million." Shudder. I'm going to stop driving my hummer and start getting hummers instead. Hi-oh!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home