Thursday, May 04, 2006

Why this day didn't completely suck.

Too lazy to write an actual blog. Still want to post something. I'm pretty sure the sign says Toni Bank, so everybody else can just get screwed with their pants on.

Uh. Sorry. Come back and read my blog please. And if you're in Guelph, feel free to shout Toni at the top of your lungs, maybe I'll hear you all the way over here in Stinkbug Town.

-plans for next week!

-bought both battery recharger and Vanity Fair magazine with my friend's 10% Wal Mart discount (I'm not wrong in thinking that's the worst employee discount around right? Wal Mart's motto? Be Evil. Seriously, they make more money in a year than Poland does. That's just not right. Okay, I'll stop now.)

-non-offended friend.

-watched an episode of Veronica Mars (shut.up.everyone.)

-Winter by Josh Radin (still so good)

-job application submitted!

-This acrostic poem about pants:

Pathetic
Anti-good
Necrotic (as in dead tissue)
Troublesome
Sorry

Don't you hate pants? I know you do.

I'll throw in a picture for your trouble, how does that sound? Yeah, Jo's technically the one that found it, but I'm the one who's technically going to be introducing my fist to your stomach.

Seriously, what is with all the threats? I'm actually in a good mood. Maybe that's the reason. I'm very abstract, you see.

1 Comments:

Blogger Tones and Jones said...

You are filled with needless violence and aggression, and most of it is directed towards pants and the general god-fearing public.

I have taught you well grasshopper.

p.s. DON'T YOU HATE PANTS?!

11:59 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home