Thursday, May 04, 2006

Huzzah, I am the drinker of sugary tea.

This is the third blog I've started since I got home today. I want to be funny. I want to put the best of myself out 'there'. I want to to write about how I felt on Tuesday, like I could conquer the world with words, that maybe the possibilities were endless.

I still feel it. It's still hovering in the background. My mood will swing again. But I've watched a couple of emotional West Wing episodes and possibly offended an old friend and, slumped in my big brown chair, I don't feel like I could take over the world, probably couldn't even manage Switzerland right now.

Also, my step-dad may actually be a zombie. If I start writing about how I want to eat your delicious brains, you make sure to alert the presses, because it means he got to me, that I'm a zombie too.

Spending time with possibly offended old friend tomorrow, will either be resounding success or convince me for once and for all that I should brick myself into this room with a lot of tea and celery and spend my time throwing my many books at innocent bystanders who dare to walk past my house.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home