Tuesday, May 02, 2006

Just give me some of the sweet stuff and no one gets hurt.

Off (briefly) to Guelph to pick up some necessities that I left behind and then to the grandparents for a good meal. I need some sugar damn it! Went to make coffee yestereday afternoon, couldn't find any sugar at all. Fine, I say to myself, maybe they've started storing their sugar in some special sugar-holding vat, the location of which I'm not yet privy to. With that in mind, I asked Deanna when she got home. No vat, quite the opposite actually. We had 4 packets of sugar. That's it.

And this is where I start tearing my hair out people.

I'm without sugary products but I'm also without their caffeinated friends, coffee and tea.

So I'm going to go all "Please sir, may I have some more" on the grandparents and con as much sugar and food out of them as I can.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home