Monday, May 01, 2006

Chuck Norris Facts

You've probably heard some of these before. I've had the link in my bookmarks forever. It just kills me, so I thought I'd pass on a few of my favourites to tittillate your eyeballs.

-Chuck Norris doesn't have hair on his testicles, because hair does not grow on steel.
-Leading hand sanitizers claim they can kill 99.9 percent of germs. Chuck Norris can kill 100 percent of whatever the fuck he wants.
-Chuck Norris' cowboy boots are made from real cowboys.
-Switzerland isn't really neutral. They just haven't figured out what side Chuck Norris is on yet.
-Chuck Norris' sperm can penetrate 13 condoms, the birth control pill, a brick wall, and the 1975 Pittsburgh Steelers offensive line in order to impregnate a woman.

Link

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home