Thursday, May 04, 2006

Addendum to the book throwing.

If I actually lose my mind (and god, all signs point to a big yes on that one) the following books will definitely be spared:

Stardust because Neil Gaiman knocks my socks off, even when I'm in a book throwing mood.

The Clash of Fundamentalisms
by Tariq Ali because reading him in first year helped me articulate my hate for George Bush with bigger words and better ideas.

A Metropolitan Murder
because it's set in Victorian London and I haven't read it yet. But if it turns out to be shite, I'm going to chuck it at the first person that looks at me cross eyed.

And finally (Finally!):

A History of Orgies by Burgo Partridge. Oh yes friends, it exists. And I fucking own it! So, for anyone keeping score, I have a book about the cultural history of the penis and the history of orgies. Just need one on vaginas and possibly of sex that is non-orgiastic in nature for the complete set.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home