Sunday, May 07, 2006

Made of 100% recycled material.

I want to post. Really I do. Can't think of anything good to write about. I don't have a job and I'm not in love with where I'm living. There. That's all that's going on.

To amuse myself, I've decided to post proof that I'm a big ol' pervert in training. Talking to Jowie on Googletalk and Subu on MSN and within the space of five minutes the following occured:

Jowan: you're like a horny 14 year old boy

Susan: but if you get the top, you won't have access to my sweet sweet can
Toni: AHAHAHAHAHA you're killing me
Toni: bringing your 'A' game tonight!
Toni: my game rates a 'P' at best
Susan: P for perverse

YES!

To prove I have the mental age of a 14 year old:

Toni: YOU'RE THE UNCLEVER ONE AND THE SMELLY ONE
Jowan: speaking of smelly, something smells down here, but I have yet to find the source
Toni: did you check your butt? AHAHAHAHAHAHA. I'm on fire.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home