Wednesday, April 26, 2006

Hubble.

Now it's very late and I might have smoked a little weed earlier, so I'm not going to try and post anything important. But there are a couple more pictures I wanted to put up. Yesterday or a couple of days ago I read on Bad Astronomy that it was the 16th anniversary of the Hubble Space Telescope. I looked for some Hubble pictures and found a few that I really love.

And away we go:




















According to my records (read: the filename) this one is called the Dusty Galaxy.


















And this one is Centarus A. It's so tempting to try and say something about the beauty of the universe and mystery. But right now, all my brain is saying is "Ooooh, pretty."

So we'll just leave it at that.


Pictures shamelessly stolen from the Hubble Site.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home