Thursday, April 13, 2006

Hello Vodka.

As Susan said, another in a long line of last hurrahs. Off to the Albs to celebrate the end of school for Jo and Subu and the almost end for me and Lindz. Really just an excuse to be drunk in public.

I'm feeling frisky and all warm in the stomach due to the vodka. Let's keep that between you and me.

Going home for the weekend. Will see the sister and stepfather and make arrangements for my future living arrangements. Drinking tonight is definitely a good idea.

I wonder when I'm going to be really sad. I keep having these moments of sadness and then someone or something will get me out of it. Probably going to be a wreck on the last day. I'll keep asking people for hankies and having fainting spells, because I'm a delicate flower.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home