Tuesday, April 11, 2006

Beautiful Day

It occurs to me that I kind of sounded like a jerk in my last entry. Probably because I am a jerk. Anyway to clarify: I've been responsible for some shitty exams in my university career, this I know. Potential miscreants are generally the people in my lower year classes, like the 2500 exam I have tomorrow. Maybe I was a miscreant once, maybe I still am. Still going to judge 'em.

Beautiful day today. Baked out in the sun in the backyard with my beloved housemates. Susan played her flute, Jo brought her (not remotely portable desktop) computer outside to work on her take home exams and Barb played his Nintendo DS because if he stops he'll die (just like a shark that stops swimming). Linds and I read, and I'm so close to finishing Eleanor Rigby that that's all I really want to do right now. Took stupid pictures, laughed at stupid stuff, ate pizza and ice cream, marveled at the paleness of my legs.

It was kind of heaven.

But now I have to focus. Focus! There are notes to be made, facts to be relearned. I can't read the last thirty pages of Eleanor Rigby, I just can't.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home