Monday, April 10, 2006

Everyone Loves Susan

I just realized that the title for both this post and the last come from a tv show and a movie respectively. Damn you pop culture! I don't even like Everybody Loves Raymond and I really couldn't get through There's Something About Mary. I better go read a book so I can feel smart again.

My new book by the author of Kavalier and Clay, Michael Chabon, is called The Final Solution and from the title, I can tell it's going to be a delightful romp. It's actually not all about the real Final Solution but it is set during World War II, in Britain. There's a talking parrot involved somehow. I expected that though, you can't really write about World War II without discussing talking parrots. You can trust me, I'm a historian. I've almost got the degree to prove it.
Just started Eleanor Rigby by Douglas Coupland, 4 pages in and I'm hooked. So I shouldn't start The Final Solution. I really shouldn't.

Anyway, here's more nonsense, in picture form.

Awwwww. I can't even think of anything sassy. They're just adorable. See what all these pictures have reduced me to? Incoherence. More than usual! Unacceptable!
I'm remarkably flushed and chubby cheeked. That'd be great if I was 6 years old and had just been running around outside. At 21? Kind of demoralizing.

Linds' expression leads me to believe that Susan was grabbing her butt or something when this picture was taken. As an observer to said picture, I can confirm that Susan's hands remained above Linds' waist the entire time.

Maybe I'll get it all out of my system in one fell swoop. Let's cross our fingers, shall we?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home