Monday, April 10, 2006

From Jo

So earlier today my door flew closed and, confused, I got up and found a note on my floor. Notes from Jo are not without precedence, as anyone who's seen my door can attest to. They are little bits of gold in paper form. Today's read:

Dearest Toni,

I don't know how to tell you this so I'm just going to say it: One nght when you were in a deep state of slumber, I snuck into your chamber and watched you. You were so peaceful like an angel. So I said to myself "Jow, take a mental snapshot of this; savour the moment, for soon she will be dead." It's true, I tried to kill you that night, and many other nights actually. To be honest that's all I do at night, try to kill you that is. I don't need sleep, I am fueled by the image of your non-existence. But you know what stops me each time? The mess I'd have to clean up. It's really a catch-22, I want you dead but I need you around to clean up the mess.

Love,
Jow

My only response:

Dear Jow,

I love you too.

Toni

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very weird relationship. I'll start watching for no blog (or if hijacked, a new personality to your blog).

9:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home