Saturday, March 04, 2006

Rambling. Barely Coherent. Feel free to ignore.

Weird night. I'm unable to properly articulate my feelings on most occasions and this is no different but bear with me nonetheless. Earlier it really felt like I was in a dream where people were doing odd things all around me.

Barb is going to a pirate themed party tonight and was thus walking around unusually dressed and trying to fashion and earring for himself out of a clip and a magnifying glass rim. Jo's attempting to fix her hair and was walking around with shampoo in her hair that had foamed blue and had shaped her hair into a Princess Leia/Mugato from Zoolander/boobs on her head sort of monstrosity. Susan was getting ready for a date and Jo and I were offering to chaperone. It being Jo and I, our chaperoning invovled a lot of making out and other restaurant-inappropriate behaviour.

It probably didn't help that I was sitting in the kitchen wearing my winter coat and drinking juice right out of the container. I guess it isn't really that out of the ordinary for our house, but it really struck me tonight.

Apparently I'm going out tonight. There better be dancing and I better be drunk.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home