Monday, February 27, 2006

Snoopy

So my cat had to be put down today. Snoopy, who I've had since I was seven and who always slept on my stomach or back or legs. I knew she wasn't as spry as she used to be but I really didn't see this coming. She really suffered last night and it was really hard to watch, being completely useless to make her feel better.

I think I kind of thought that I wouldn't be all weepy if Snoopy died. I don't know what lead me to this conclusion as I'm a crier. Books, movies, tv shows...like, not all the time or anything but, you know, enough. So I was totally crying this morning and then again when I was talking to my grandparents and my dad. The worst part is that I was crying on the way to the dentist this morning. As I have a strong dislike of my dentist and his minions, I didn't want them to see me all puffy eyed and vulnerable. I especially didn't want them thinking that I was all worked up over getting fillings.

Feeling much better in Guelph, hardly a tear at all. Subutron gave me a hug and Jo let me eat most of her cream horn (is it just my perverted brain or does that sound really dirty?) Giggling was had all around, example of our lunacy over here.

I'm so in love with Guelph right now. If you're in Guelph, feel free to hug me in the next couple of days. If you're a weirdo though, I reserve the right to dump a handful of sand down your crotch.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home