Sunday, March 19, 2006

More inebriated roommates

I feel like every other time I post in this blog its about mind-altering substances and their use within the household. Oh well, we ARE in university. Preface: I'm completely sober.

Susan: Keeps telling us that she shouldn't be allowed to talk on MSN when she's drunk but refuses to tell us why. Jo and I keep encouraging her to get the person she's talking with to cut their hair. One of our slogans? 'No cut, no butt." I said I wasn't drunk, I didn't say I was a good person.

Lindz: Insisting that she's calling me Toni Two-Times from now on, demands to know who I'm two-timing. Is it Barb with Susan? Susan with Lindz? Lindz with Jo? Jo with some random boy? I don't know how to properly answer the question and am inudated with more demands for the truth.

Jowie: Trying to work a banana, "It won't come out!" My offers of help were rebuffed, "I can do it Toni." The 'duh' was implied. Oh, of course, my mistake.

I love them all so much right now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home