Tuesday, March 14, 2006

My syphillis is flaring up again.

So Monday, pretty much the most demoralizing day of my life. Sick, so everything is 4 times as hard. Went to a class that I really didn't have to, bus ride home = death on wheels as usual. I'm feverish, I'm achy and probably smelly. And I have a paper to write. Crap. Crap, friends.

After a little freaking out, I settled in to work on my paper. Then, because it's me and I spill things like three times a day, I knocked over my orange juice and managed to get it EVERYWHERE. All over my chair, my keyboard, my books, my notes, my carpet, my legs. The computer remained untouched, but that's about it.

So, if you can picture it, I'm sitting on my floor, surrounded by books I flung to the floor in my orange juice related temper tantrum. My brown chair is covered in dark wet spots where the orange juice had its way. I'm in my red robe, having abandoned my orange juice covered pants and shirt to the laundry, sticky all down one butt cheek and thigh from orange juice. And I'm coughing and my head is throbbing.

It wasn't my finest moment. I screamed, definitely.

I ruined about three keyboards in an 18 month keyboard because I kept spilling water on them, I'm impressed that Jo's ancient keyboard that she kindly allowed me to use has held up so well under the barrage of orange juice. They just don't build 'em like they used to. All the arrow keys and numbers are sticky. The arrow keys, in fact, have decided they are no longer functioning.

I still sound pretty bad and I've still got the smoker's cough and my nose is still running. You're turned on, I can tell.

Man, that's crazy boring. Maybe I'll post some dirty pictures or something to liven things up around here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home