Monday, July 10, 2006

The Zizou Bleus.

It's raining again. There was a tornado watch for my area earlier today. Went outside and got soaked, until my pants weighed about a hundred pounds and just let loose with a scream. I just got back last night and within an hour I wished I'd stayed away.

To think that I was really concerned that I'd be stuck in this place forever is ludicrous. I hate it here and apparently people here hate me. So I'm going to make some money. Eventually. Somehow. And then I'm leaving. Yeah, that's only the thousandth time I've said that, just in case you're keeping score.

I just want to sit outside in the rain until I shiver. And I don't want anyone to look at me funny. If they all left me alone, that'd be fine.

Yeah, France lost. Zidane was sent off after head-butting a guy in the chest, as if you all didn't know. Jowie and I were disappointed, heartily disappointed, all around. I've included in this nonsensical blog entry a pictoral representation of our pain.




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home