Sunday, July 02, 2006

Some manly sports talk.

I love it when grown men cry. For serious. Nick Stokes on CSI crying manfully at gunpoint? Hot! I think you'll find that Susan and Jowie can back me up here. I also love it when men are comfortable expressing physical affection to each other. That's one of the reasons I love the World Cup so much. They're always hugging and crying.

I guess I enjoy the game too; warriors battling with a black and white ball on a green pitch, drama queens rolling around grimacing and hoping for a penalty. It's all very good.

I've included a couple of pictoral examples because that's what I do. John Terry crying after England's defeat at the hands of evil!Portugal and Zindane and Henry after the French beat Brazil. Now there's a sandwich I wouldn't mind being part of.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home