Thursday, May 25, 2006

World Cup


I was on the BBC yesterday, shockingly, and came across this picture of a contact lens that's part of Germany's World Cup madness.

First of all, I'm horribly jealous of anyone even remotely involved in the World Cup. I'm one of those horrible fans that doesn't follow football until some big event happens. There's a terribly unflattering picture of me cheering for England, with a body flag wrapped around my neck, during the Euro Cup that Jo and I got into while we were in England a couple of years back. There's probably more than one. Oh the humanity!

Second of all, how much promotion does the World Cup really need? Didn't the tickets for this World Cup sell out the second that the last one was over? Yes, I think they did.

Finally, this picture freaks the crap out of me. There's a friggen' football on her eyeball. THIS IS NOT ATTRACTIVE. You better watch out Germany, people are going to think you're crazy.

If you give me some tickets, both of the game and airplane variety, I might be persuaded to tell the world that Germany is, in fact, entirely sane. Let's see if we can't make a deal hmm?

2 Comments:

Blogger Tones and Jones said...

If it helps, all I see when I look into your eyes is balls.

2:13 PM  
Blogger Toni said...

All I see when I look around is balls. Period. Do you think I need to get that checked out?

3:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home