Saturday, May 20, 2006

Advent of birthday celebrations.

That's ironically turned on. Just so we're clear. Jo Travo, even young and posing in such a sexy manner, just doesn't do it for me.

Just started celebrating my 22nd year with an awkward dinner provide by my mom's side of the family, the side I see twice a year. Did I mention that it was awkward? And a little boring. I love them all, but I don't really know what to say to them.

Example: Grandma was all, "Well, now you've got some spending money maybe you can get some socks or knickers or whatever."
My standard response would be, "I'm going to blow it all on coke and hoookers." Maybe not an appropriate response, but my other grandparents would laugh. But I never see my mom's side and not to be too teenaged about it or anything, but they don't really know me.

I'm off again for a couple of days. Birthday celebration with the girls. If you hear about three girls causing a ruckus in Downtown Toronto, don't alert the police. Just bring booze and hookers. And, let's face it, cash. 'Cause we're all broke.

3 days until the real thing people. When next I write, it will be as a 22-year-old. Jealous? You're jealous.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home