Tuesday, April 25, 2006

Quiet day. Just packing for most of it. All the while marvelling at the amount of dust covering everything. Seriously. Can't. Believe. It.

Barb came home and we made tacos. Took the classy route and brought the whole pot of steaming taco meat to the table. That's the way we roll at 10 Stanley. Janina stopped by and dropped off a print of a picture she took of me a while ago for a school project. I love it. Really. Thanks Janina. It is a little weird to have a big picture of myself though. Does one hang it up? 'Cause that's what I'd like to do.

Mel and I have been planning to watch The Secret Garden for a couple of weeks now and I finally went over to her place to watch it with her. Love it so much. It's kind of unholy. It was one of those movies I watched over and over when I was a kid and then when Deanna got to the movie watching age I watched it over and over with her. It makes me want to have a wild English garden. Also makes me want to live in England but, let's face it, breathing makes me want to live in England.

Mel doesn't live that far away so I just walked home from her place. Creepy! I have an overactive imagination and a more-than-healthy fear of the dark so walking home was definitely a trial. On the way there I was charmed by the houses and flowers in bloom, on the way home I was convinced that behind every parked car a nogoodnick clad entirely in black lay in wait for me and the 10 dollars I had in my wallet.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home