Sunday, March 26, 2006

Weekend Home

It's the obligatory I-went-home-my-grandparents-are-weird entry. YAY!

So it's been a (monetarily) tight couple of weeks (months) for us Brothelmates. We didn't have any milk last week, mostly because it was my turn to buy it and I didn't have the cash/inclination to purchase some. Such is the life of a student. Told my grandparents, off handedly, that there was no milk in the house and they were APPALLED. My grandma's convinced that I'm going to get osteoporosis tomorrow and remains absolutely unconvinced that I'm getting the calcium I need, no matter what I say. She keeps reminding me that sometimes people with osteo sneeze and break a rib. Thanks grandma.

Currently writing a 'research strategy' for my Topics in Scottish History. It's supposed to be 'helpful' for our final project. Assignments like these, where I'm expected to go through the motions of research for a piddly little six page paper really drive me insane. Makes me want to tell the professor to 'eat me'.

I really don't know what all the random quotations were about.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home