Thursday, March 23, 2006

Pure Class

Went to see the Guelph Project with my platonic life mates Jo and Barb. I enjoyed it. Thought one of the guys was HOTT but Marieke said he was an ass. Of course.

The pure class thing? My outfit. I wore my "I've heard your baby is delicious" t-shirt and on my blazer I had the pin that Jo and Susan got me that says, "Who needs brains with tits like these?" Both the pin and the shirt just make me feel good. And they're generally a hit, especially with the university students. Normal people? Not so much. Wore the baby t-shirt into a McDonald's once and scared a small child and their parent. Excelsior!

I wear both ironically, naturally. Clearly I'm chock full of brains and I've never contemplated the deliciousness of a baby in my life.

Not yet anyway.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home