Monday, February 20, 2006

Yay! Olympics!

I wish the Olympics were on all the time.

I'm a sucker. The Olympics warm my heart. Pierre Lueders, the one on the right? Yeah, he cried when they won the silver medal. I might have cried a little, Deanna might have stared at me like I'd sprouted another head.

Item the second: Lescelles Brown? Totally a Jamaican bobsledder until 2002 when he started competing with Lueders. "Jamaica, we have a bobsled team." I never watched Cool Runnings. YOU watched Cool Runnings.

Item the last: I would totally be the meat in that sandwich. Just sayin'.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You never watched Cool Runnings?

And here I thought you were human and not some John Candy hating robot...
for shame

11:41 PM  
Blogger Toni said...

Taylor, muffin of my heart, I'm a liar. Cool Runnings was all I watched for about a month in the summer of 1994. No one is hotter than Toni.

11:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home