Monday, February 20, 2006

Dentist = Satan.

Well, it was as bad as I thought it would be. They really hate humans there. That's fine, we humans really hate them.

Also, I have two cavities. Apparently my life of crime has caught up with me. Crime means chocolate-eating.

Back to them next monday. Which means I'll be skipping class to get my stupid teeth filled. Meh, I've skipped class for less. (Hey Toni, want to stay up all night with me? Sure, why not. etc.) I think I'll let them fix me up and then plant some sort of bomb in the office. What? By bomb I mean incendiary device. Fine! I'll just give them a glaring of a lifetime.

I so wish I went to Jo's dentist. Everytime she goes she comes back and is all, "Oh Toni, my dentist is just dreamy. He tells me all these things about my teeth and when it's all done, he gives me a hug and a cookie." Stupid Jo with her friendly dentist, always rubbing it in my face.

Reading? Mother Tongue by Bill Bryson. I LOVE it. All the linguistics stuff about pronunciation and dialect differences was interesting but I found the history part especially awesome. Oh that Shakespeare. Seriously though, who's like, "hey, I want to write a bunch of stuff, I better make up a bajillion new words."?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home