Thursday, June 30, 2005

Procrastination Station.

I am once more in the library of the U of G. How much more do I like this library when there aren't people everywhere? A LOT. But then, I like everything more when there aren't people around.

So I just wrote a big long blog and read it over and it was the crappiest crap in the history of me. It was about ten million paragraphs too long. Thus, I'm going to give you the contents of it in a quick list:

1.Barb and I went to see Sin City last night. Lots of violence and nudity but awesome because it was like watching a comic book (graphic novel for the snobs) come to life. Question: how can you be a guest director on a movie? Question 2: Would anyone like me to guest direct on their movie?
2. Before the movie we picked up some coffee. It was good. Tres good. It was hippy coffee and Barb made fun of me for all the sugar I put in mine.
3. I wandered around in my bathrobe for about 3 hours today before I actually showered. I was in said bathrobe when Barb's younger brother and sister came to pick him up. They are, naturally, scarred for life now.
4. During my bathrobe odyssey we were watching tennis. More specifically we were watching Wimbledon tennis, which makes me horny in the pants to no end. Jo was cheering for Venus Williams who, along with her sister, is the anti-christ and so I had to punch her a couple of times. By the end of the match I think Sharapova's scrappiness had won Jo over; even if Sharapova wasn't scrappy enough to win.
5.There is a girl on a computer in the next aisle that is watching a Jesse McCartney video. I wonder how she sleeps at night.

I guess I'll go finish my essay now. I GUESS.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home