Sunday, September 24, 2006

Druuuuuunk

See the thing is, I'm drunk right now. Jowie came down for a visit and we wandered around my illustrious hometown for quite a few hours and then came back to my house and drank the vodka that's been hiding in my freezer. Jo's the drunkest she's ever been! I know I'm probably going to regret posting this tomorrow but I need an outlet right now!

I've been resisting the urge to message people and tell them that I'm drunk and that I love them. I never really understood drunk dialling before. But I get it now. There's something about being drunk that makes you want to talk to people and, in my case, tell them how you think they're awesome.

We already yelled at Susan over the phone and I think she was tickled pink by our chemically altered state. You tickle me pink Susan!

I'm just going to go ahead and take this chemically induced opportunity to tell you that I think you're all awesome and if I had your numbers and just a little less will power I'd probably call you all to tell you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home