Monday, September 04, 2006

My dearests.

Lucky for me, the night got a whole lot better after I ditched the fam. My dearests, Susan and Jo, came down for a little visit and hilarity ensued. A mad dash to Starbucks ended in disappointment, no frappos for us, but a trip to Shopper's did us real nice.

Susan was v.v. tired and full of caffeine. For much of the mad dash to Starbucks, Deanna was in charge of poking Susan to see if she was still alive. She was, much to our delight. "Too tired to die," she said. But that didn't mean that she wanted to stand up in Shoppers.


And here we have Jowie, fearless driver and children's candy devotee, trying to work out the candy she bought at the story. It was harder than you might expect. There was some confusion as to what was plastic and what was candy. "Is that a cat?" she asked, as I snapped this picture.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home