Monday, September 11, 2006

Crazy from the get go.


Only a couple of hours into our marathon Guelph Day, Susan and Jowie obliged me by hamming it up downtown. It was an emotional roller coaster, being back in Guelph and getting substandard haircuts at 8 AM and seeing a bunch of plays and getting a little wasted and a little stoned at a party. It was really nice to see people and squeal and yell at them for being in school when we weren't. Someday it'll be me again, I swear to baby Jesus!

In other news: It looks like I'm going to be working in a candy factory. Temp assignment, which I'm unreasonably glad of right now. I'm so scared of committing to anything right now, that a short term job seems just peachy. Logic is not really operating on your "human" principles in my brain right now.

4.7 people have already demanded that I steal chocolate for them, tucking it into various parts of my clothing and body. I feel like firing is in my near future. Jo's concerned that bathing in the stream of chocolate whilst taunting umpa loompas might be against company policy. I'm definitely going to have to have words with someone about that policy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home