Tuesday, September 19, 2006

I don't know what's so Swedish about those berries.

So I really do hate night shifts. That's officially official. The sheer confusion of half believing it's not night time and working for eight hours is hard for me to articulate. Leaving work, just as the sun is coming up and feeling like you're going to die if you aren't in a bed immediately is even more jarring. Coming home to people eating breakfast and getting ready for work and school is, perhaps the weirdest of all.

This morning, however, my tiredness manifested itself as giddyness. Gave my dad a good laugh on the way home. Said things to my stepdad like, "Seriously, is anyone surprised that Willie Nelson has weed?" (Apparently he was arrested or something for having a pound a half of it. Or so MuchMoreMusic tells me.) I mean really, just let the old man smoke his weed and leave him alone, he's 72 and he has a big long braid, what could a little (lot of) weed possibly do to him at this point?

Taped Studio 60. Watched it when I dragged my groggy ass out of bed this afternoon. Matt and Danny are my new boyfriends and, clearly, are in fact boyfriends. Period.

I missed the first fifteen minutes, 'cause I'm losing my mind but the internets has come to my rescue once more, apparently NBC put the whole premiere online.

Okay, scratch that. Turns out that the video isn't availabe in my area. What area is that? NORTH AMERICA? Fascists.

It occurs to me that I'm still a little loopy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home