Thursday, April 06, 2006

It's time.

Third blog in a day? Why yes friend, you're right, I am trying to avoid my paper on emigration from the Scottish Highlands in the 18th century.

So, sometimes I hate my serious blogs. Like today. Tiresome!

Here's a picture of me and Jo doing something stupid to make up for it. I believe I said something like, 'Look like you're suffering the consequences of your actions' before Jo took the picture.



Alternatively, you can scroll past my teenage-esque angst to the kick ass Margaret Thatcher picture. Someday, if I'm really lucky, my hair will be that big and I can store things in it. Like pens and small children and fake passports. You know, just in case.

3 Comments:

Blogger Mr. Apple said...

my ancestors emigrated from the Scottish highlands in the 1800's. They came from the Isle of Eigg and were replaced with sheep. It's a sad state of affairs to know I could be replaced with a sheep.

2:17 AM  
Blogger Toni said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

4:03 AM  
Blogger Toni said...

After some careful and serious consideration, I've decided to include your anecdote in my paper. As an excellent student, I know that's what professors look for in a 4th year paper.

Perhaps my title will be "Tragedy in the Highlands: Replaced by Sheep."

4:16 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home