Tuesday, April 04, 2006

Oh Procrastination

I remember a time that I used to get homework out of the way so then I could do the fun stuff, back in the day. The day being highschool. Of course, fun in highschool was a bit of an abstract concept to me. That's right, it wasn't all ice cream socials and Sadie Hawkins dances for all of us.

But, I digress.

I used to get my work over with, is the point. Then, magically, in my first year of university I was introduced to sweet Mr. P and things have been magical ever since. We've skipped class, we've written 12 page papers in a day, we've done any number of pointless activities to avoid work including (but not limited to) knitting, eating, dancing in the penthouse with Jowie, singing in the penthouse with Jowie, really anything concerning anyone that lives with me, etc.

And now, we're reading random blogs instead of reading about an 18th century Scottish settlement. Admittedly, Apples Over America has an excellent 'about me' blurb but really, the whole reason I'm still at school is to do work that can't be done at home (stupid online texts). (And I'm freezing my nads off to do it. I have, once again, managed to position myself in the coldest area of the MacK labs)

Oh, and now I'm procrastinating by writing a blog about procrastinating. Sometimes I'm horny for myself.

Sidenote: Sweet Lady by Tyrese just came on my Launch Radio. It's one of those songs that can serve no other purpose besides providing a background for sexin' or pre-sexin' dancing. Best lyric ever "Just call and receive me."

Tyrese:"Just call and receive me."
Toni: No thanks, I'm trying to get some homework done.
Tyrese: Do you know who I am?
Toni: Not particularly.
Tyrese: Have you seen my abs?
Toni:Oh. Good point. I'll meet you in the psych labs across the hall. *wink*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home